Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hayes' Rabbit

I am the speller who can't draw to save my life.  I pride myself in being able to correct everyone else's grammar mistakes.  Yes, I find them all the time on your blogs.  It has always just come naturally to me.  However, I do struggle with separate and a few other words.  Adam is the artist who can't spell worth a darn.  He can replicate anything.  He can draw, paint, sculpt, you name it.  Uber talented.  It was clear at a very early age that Houston takes after him in his artistry.  Lately, Houston has been struggling with scoring a 100 on spelling tests.  (The speller in me demands perfection on spelling tests.)

Today, Hayes brought home artwork...


Perhaps he will be a speller like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...