Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

So I haven't blogged in a while.  Forgive me, I have a lot going on!  Holt will be here in 40 hours or so.  With the delivery so quickly approaching, I took advantage of the evening to do what most expectant mothers would do who are way behind on being ready to bring a newborn home.

1  We finally carved our Halloween pumkin
2  The kids finished painting their pumpkins
3  I made some banana bread with some bananas that were going to breed fruit flies
        at any moment
4  We voted
5  I loaded all the pictures off all my memory cards (and then erased them--thanks
        for the encouragement Natalie)
6  And I am catching up on my blog





 
Serious concentration!

Now if I could find the time/energy to do the things most prudent to have a newborn like:

1  Retrieving the baby clothes from the attic
2  Washing them and putting them away
3  Straightening the house
4  Packing my three children for a weekend at Grandma's
5  Packing my bag for a weekend away from home

Be sure to scroll down and check out all the new posts (including Houston's 7th birthday which is amidst some posts that you've already seen).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...