Sunday, November 21, 2010

Huey-isms

Meals at the table have been very frustrating lately.  For some reason, meals that the kids have loved as long as I can remember, are not going over so well.  Someone has to complain about something with each and every meal we serve.  Adam and I end up begging, pleading, threatening, etc. for the kids to finish their plates.  Today's lunch was no different.  PB&J sandwiches or ham sandwiches with a side of "blue chips" aka Cool Ranch Doritos.  After sitting at the table for over an hour waiting for them to finish their sandwiches, I had grown a little perturbed.

Adam questions me, "I feel like you're frustrated."
"I am frustrated!" I announced.
Then Houston, in his perfect timing and sensitive to my pumping schedule, "How come, Mom?  Carrying too much milk?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...