Monday, December 20, 2010

Midnight Movie Fest

After the youth Christmas party, all the boys returned home and started the originial Karate Kid.  Adam had been anxiously waiting to watch it.  Thank goodness for online Netflix!  All the boys (including Adam) were completely enthralled with the movie.  I'm pretty sure a freight train could have run right through our living room and only I would have moved out of the way.  Meanwhile, I kept myself busy doing anything but watching Karate Kid.  I guess I need to learn to play along since it doesn't look as if there will be any chick flick fests at my house in the near future.

By the time I emerged from the bedroom at midnight, H1 & H2 had already retired to bed.  (Wish I had the forethought to snap a picture of them since it looked like they crawled in their bed and died).  However, I was able to catch a picture of the other three.

Hawk looks so big in this picture!  *sniff sniff* This morning Adam informed me that Hawkins was wide-eyed as could be last night, well after the older boys.  Adam kept glancing down at him to see if he had dozed off yet, only to find him still watching the movie.  It wasn't until Adam gave him a BB (his blanket) that he immediately dozed off to sleepy town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...