Sunday, December 12, 2010

Makes It All Worthwhile

Oh the joys of newborn-dom!  I couldn't have asked for a better baby the fourth time around.  That doesn't mean that life isn't hectic and crazy.  Since I am unable to nurse and am currently pumping bottles for him instead, there is not much time left in the day to do all the other Mommy tasks.

Each day I just pick a few chores as time and or Holt allows based on importance or necessity.  Lots of the time I get overwhelmed and discouraged with how increasingly far behind I fall each day.  I often contemplate the notion of formula.  All my other kids were raised on Similac--what would it hurt?  It sure would free up a lot of my schedule - to the tune of 5 hours or so.  But I got to tell you, I feel a sense of pride and joy as I feed him a bottle that I manufactured.

Then tonight, he does this:

He had just finished a bottle and was completely knocked out.  I laid him in his swing and he shot me an "I love you" in sign language.  He's so advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...