Monday, December 13, 2010

Potty Training is Long Overdue!

So I will take all the blame for Hawkins not yet being potty trained.  I had potty trained the other two by this age.  Between Holt and pumping, I just do not have the time and attention to dedicate to such a task.  Although I am totally ready to be changing only one bottom a day.  In fact, I am almost resentful to myself everytime I need to change Hawkins.  I know he is ready too, even though when you ask him, "When are you going to start using the toilet?"  His response is always, "Tomorrow."  Of all the lovely traits I have to offer in my genes, he has to pick my procrastination!

Today he proudly tells me, "I just peed my diaper."  And shoots me a look as if to say, "Ha!  Mom, it's your own fault!"  Then he follows it up with, "Because I just can" as he shrugs his shoulders and smirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...