Saturday, June 18, 2011

Huey-ism: Sleepyhead

Houston has been allergic to sleeping past 6am for the last month and a half.  Which in turn, since he shares a room with Hayes, Hayes is also up extremely early every morning.  They have been trained not to bother Adam and I but to play quietly and happily in their room into it is an acceptable time for the house to get up.  I am very seriously considering putting an alarm in his room that will tell him when it is okay for him to get out of bed.

This morning, I was actually up before them.  Kelly, the babysitter, has been taking them swimming a lot at her parents house.  This has helped with them getting a little more rest.  I was sitting on the couch when I heard their door open.

Houston:  <in disbelief as if he'd slept the whole day> Seven nineteen!  Mommy, we slept in!

Oh child, I'm pretty sure in about six more years, you will think 7:19 am is way too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...