Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day Lessons

To go with the Mother's Day Lessons, here's Huey's take on his dad.  Unfortunately, Father's Day is celebrated after school is out so there was not as much sent home as with my Mother's Day artwork.

Personally, I think this sheet was a bit lame.  Number 10 says 'I love my Dad because he reads me _____.'  What else are kids supposed to say other than books?  The Bill of Rights?

And number 6 says 'I love to hear my Dad sing ____.'  What else are they to say other than songs?  (Though Houston obviously hasn't heard Adam carry a tune, otherwise the answer would have been "silently")

My personal favorite is number 3 'I know my Dad is smart because he ______' to which Houston filled in "is a pool worker!"

In good fun and to go with my Mother's Day lessons, I asked Houston how much he thought Daddy weighed.  "Ummm, he couldn't weigh more than 150lb!"  And once again, he was dead on with age, 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...