Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend With A & B

All the kids, minus Holt, spent the night with my brother, Brandon, and his wife, Audra, last night.  The kids had a blast!  When they showed up to drop the kids off, I was handed a plastic sack of goodies.

I was told, "This pretty much sums up our time together."


Just remember, B & A, you will have kids one day and I am more than willing to return the favor!

The boys' time with their aunt and uncle was exactly what it should have been.  Pizza for dinner, play at the playground, watch a movie, make cookies, pick out donuts, play at the playground again, swim, and snack on fruit snacks, apples (lots of apples) and candy bars.

I'm told that there are pictures but I have yet to see any..

Thanks Uncle B and Aunt A for the special time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...