Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Lessons

Holt's handprint is precious and Houston's feet are ginormous!


Lessons from Hayes:

Lessons of note:

My favorite food is "salid".  Although I do like salad, I do not eat it often.  Not sure how he conjectured that.  However, I am thankful he did not choose any number of junk food that might've been slightly more accurate.

I know she's mad when she yells.  Yeah, I gotta work on this one.

She shows me she loves me when she let's me play my dsi (nintendo).  So much for good old-fashioned hugs and kisses.  Too bad his love language rots his brain and ruins his eyes.  Guess the kid will not ever feel very loved.


Lessons from Houston:


Lessons of note:

I weigh 45 pounds!  If only my scale could get the memo!

He was spot on with my age.  Come on, man!  I don't look a day over 24!

My favorite food is meatballs with "manase".  Little jokester was being funny.

He loves me because I am amazing.  Let's have an altogether "awww" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...