Friday, May 20, 2011

New Park

Since Adam would be working most of the day, my mom and I decided to take the kids to the newest and coolest park in our city that just opened several months ago.

There are gigantic slides...

A sand pit (oh joy)...
with a water table...
A ridiculous ropes course...


And plenty of cuteness when Holt is around!

Only down fall was having to climb the ropes course myself to assist Hawkins in getting back down.  (Not pictured--you can thank me later.)
And poor guy, after an hour of playing in the sand/water, was extremely upset over his shirt being wet and the rest of his body covered in wet sand.  Surprisingly, I held it together even though I despise sand.  I just laughed when I noticed clumps of wet sand caked in all their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...