Friday, May 27, 2011

Feeding Levi

So today was the day.  The day that I had been dreading for 6 days and at the same time everyone else in the house had been anticipating with much excitement.  As the time approached, I tried to make sure I was quite busy.  I even denied all requests for assistance.  When I left the room, the boys were hovering over the feeding box while Adam prepared the mouse.  I had already seen too much.

Only a short time had passed when my bedroom door flung open.  In unison, they all shouted something to the tune of "This is so cool!  You have to come see it!"  Not wanting to miss anymore, they all scurried back to the scene of the crime.  A few more "ooohs" and just like that it was over.  They all came back and attempted to re-enact the consumption of the mouse.  "Levi opened his mouth and then the mouse was gone." followed by a demonstation of a shimmying motion.

Minutes later they were all glued on the computer googling videos of snakes and their prey.  I only found this out because I was dumb enough to inquire what the wretched squealing was that was coming from the monitor.  "A rabbit."  Sorry I ever asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...