Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby 'Sprinkle'

A little over a month ago, my two sisters-in-law approached me about throwing me a baby 'sprinkle'.  They coined the term sprinkle since it would not technically be a 'shower' because I already have three children.  I was so flattered and excited!  Everyone says, in regards to having a fourth boy, "at least you have all the clothes already".  While that may be true, boys are a lot tougher on their clothes than sweet little girls.  And give me a break, who wouldn't be excited about some new, fun, and adorable baby clothes?!

I do have to say that Erin and Audra did a fabulous job!  The food was delicious and the party was a lot of fun.  How many nursery rhymes can you name in 60 seconds?

I was completely delighted over the new outfits, blankets, and diapers!  Thanks to all who came.  And a very special thanks to Aunt Shep and Aunt A!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...