Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Homegrown Pumpkin

I'm not sure what has gotten into me with this pregnancy -- perhaps it is the thought that this could be our last.  I asked Adam to take some maternity pictures of me.  I'm still trying to figure out why I thought that was a good idea?!  But I also had the idea to let the kids paint a big pumpkin on my belly.  All three boys had a blast covering my stomach in jack-o-lantern orange.  I think Adam had the most fun adding his artistic shading and finishing touches.  H4 danced the whole way through.  The boys insisted that it was because he could feel the paint and it tickled him.  Although well out of my comfort zone, this activity was a lot of fun for the entire family!



Hawkins really did enjoy the activity -- just not the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...