Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You're Invited!

Ever since Houston was born, nearly 7 years ago, I have wanted to journal the cute things he does and says as he continues to grow and mature.  The same goes for Hayes and Hawkins as they came along, because let's face it, kids say and do the funniest things!  Needless to say, when Houston and Hayes were 3 and 2 respectively, I bought a diary to jot down these precious moments.  Unfortunately, like their baby books, I have neglected to fill out the first thing!  So many of the memories are gone.

I have watched my sister-in-law successfully blog for nearly a year now.  It has inspired me to create my own "online journal".  It makes sense, since I am on the computer for hours every day.  And it seems like there is no time like the present!

So I say, welcome!  Welcome into a peek at our precious family.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...