Saturday, April 16, 2011

Did Someone Say Dinner?

I've been meaning to do this post for months--that's how long this has been going on.  I kept forgetting to snap a picture of Holt wailing at dinnertime--until now.

It never fails.  Holt wakes up crying just as I sit down to eat dinner.  Doesn't matter how long he has been asleep.  Or rather, how long he was supposed to have been asleep.  But, I have to admit it is a whole lot better than him waking up crying as I am preparing dinner.  In that instance, he'd just have to scream it out or be at the mercy of his brothers' tender loving care (or lack there of, depending on the day).  Adam and I have both skillfully mastered the art of eating with a baby sitting on our knee.  However, Holt has become highly interested in the mouthfuls of yummy smelling somethings that continually bypass his own mouth.  Wonder how much longer he will tolerate it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...